Nifty Pre Open Levels Report for 19th December 2022 shows positivity in the market.
Having stuck a previous peak at the lows, the market has a dead cat bounce pending
1) Nifty Pre Open Levels Report for 19th December 2022
- Nifty has hit a gas pocket on the floor and is supposed to explode.
- Nifty previous levels of highs have been touched, which will give a boost to the market today.
- Look at the previous high the Nifty has hit in green showcasing massive support.
- Singapore markets are showing support for the market at logical levels of support.
- Though US markets were down the Asian markets are leading the pack.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 19th December 2022:
Today on 19th December 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 49 Points HIGHER move at around 7:27 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react POSITIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a POSITIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 19th Dec 2022:
S&P 500: 43.39 (-1.11%)
NASDAQ: 101.49 (-0.89%)
Dow Jones: 281.76 (-0.89%)
Nikkei: 285.98 (-1.04%)
US markets have shown above 1% of lows.
The Asian markets are not in any way taking the signs of negativity. They are leading higher.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18285, 18200, 18167, 18093
Nifty Resistances: 18300, 18411
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nifty Pre Open Levels for 19th December 2022 Conclusion
- The supports are real now real diverts. They now divert the trend higher.
- A directional movement indicator is like a vindicator, not letting the market go higher.
- Fibonacci retracement is in no way a good support placement.
- Resistance is all over and its existence is giving chills Nifty.
- More support waiting for it 18167 for the market to depart on the higher side!
All in all, today Nifty will see some POSITIVE moves backed by the SGX Nifty market’s UP TICK.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!