Sgxnifty Nifty Trend is a Gold if the information is to be compared to physicality!
Being a Full Time Trader from 2013, I follow sgxnifty nifty trend on a daily basis.
In my last post I’d mentioned How to know the bank nifty trend. If you’ve not gone through that, it a good time to read that.
There is no trading day, I start without looking at the sgx nifty trend today. We may ignore SGX Nifty Live chart but cannot ignore it’s strong influence on Indian CNX Nifty Trend.
SGX Nifty is the life blood of an Indian trader without which we cannot determine if Indian Nifty will open Gap Up/Gap Down.
Sgx Nifty Trend Today will directly influence the Indian Nifty in many ways!
So, with no further ado, let’s Jump right in to showcase the SGX Nifty in its entirety in this post.
What is SGX Nifty?
SGX Nifty is the abbreviation to the Singapore Stock Exchange Index called Nifty.
SGX Nifty is a composition of 50 companies in Singapore to form an index.
It incorporates companies with Large caps, Mid Caps, Small Caps and Ultra Small Cap companies in it.
Also SGX Nifty Indicates the move if Singapore Index influencing the asian markets big time!
SGX NIFTY LIVE CHART:
SGX NIFTY Country:
SGX Nifty is the Index of Singapore Nifty.
Sgxnifty Nifty Trend Influencing factors:
- SGX Nifty is influenced by world markets.
- Nifty also can Influence SGX Nifty its intraday Trend.
- The nifty trend today mainly constitutes to the Sgx Nifty Trend Today after the opening.
- SGX Nifty gap up and gap down is usually caused by the movement in US markets.
- SGX Nifty also is influenced by Japanese NIKKEI.
- On the days when us markets are usually up or usually down, a gap up/gap down can be seen.
Sgxnifty Nifty Trend will influence CNX Nifty in these ways:
- CNX Nifty either open gap up or gap down as per SGX Nifty trend today.
- CNX Nifty is always 20 – 50 points shy of SGX Nifty.
- The Indian government has not allowed FII to invest directly. FIIs can invest only via SGX Nifty.
- CNX Nifty is influenced by SGX Nifty in either an uptrend or a down Trend for intraday moves.
Who is allowed to Trade in SGX Nifty or Singapore Markets?
- As already mentioned Indian Nifty is not open to trade directly for FIIs. So FIIs trade on SGX Nifty.
- Any person of interest to trade in foreign markets other than Indians. RBI restricts trading other than Indian Stock Markets.
- Hedge Funds, HNIs are usually a part of SGX Nifty trading.
SGX NIFTY Closing Time:
|Open: 09:00am – 12:00pm
|Open: 01:00pm – 05:00pm
|Trade at Close
|05:06pm – 05:16pm
Source: SGX Nifty
Sgx Nifty Closing Time In India:
India is two and half hours behind Singapore Time.
So sgx nifty closing time ist, is as such:
|Open: 06:30 AM – 2:45 PM
|Open: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
|Trade at Close
|2:36pm – 2:46pm
In this post we spoke about the sgxnifty nifty trend and its sgx nifty trend today and its influence on CNX NIfty.
We also now know how FII inflow can infuse dollars into Indian markets via SGX Nifty. HNIs and Foreign Funds tend to like SGX NIfty Trend a lot as its an influencer for Asian Markets.
SGX Nifty is a stalwart as Singapore ranks as a number 1 developed cities in Asia. So SGX NIfty scores a real gem of an investment for FIIs.
Hence we close the SGXnifty Nifty Trend chapter with a smile on our face. This being the heartthrob of my trading day is now a known influencer to you too.
If this helped you in anyway, don’t forget to Subscribe to the emails on a daily basis on the right side of the post and join the 3500+ members who get a daily updates about the trading day!
Comment and share the post and I’ll connect with you directly 🙂
Together Locked Home We Can Fight Corona, Not To Gather!
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!