Deep Analysis of Nifty for 28th July 2022 is More Optimistic for Profits Than Ever.
On 25th July Analysis, I mentioned the markets are about to fall. So did it fall. Its sheer technical analysis paves the way for this analysis!
Not just any analysis will pave these results. Its time-tested discovery methods I discovered and own as knowledge.
It’s not rocket science to read technical charts. But simple as A B C for a kid, provided you have the dedication.
New Futures and Options Course will unveil this Saturday 30th July 2022 for the best of your interest. WATCH OUT FOR THIS SPACE.
1) Deep Analysis of Nifty for 28th July 2022:
- In yesterday’s Nifty Trend For Wednesday analysis, I mentioned that the losing streak may turn positive. So did it happen? Nifty turned so positive that there was no stopping the markets. This is SCIENCE. This is Technical Analysis.
- We are again net positive and may move up to 16796 levels.
- World markets support the move, as they have to move up together.
- Now that we know the Fibonacci Retracement level 16417 levels are super support, we’ll hold on to it.
- The directional movement has retraced from the highs and is now at a support level, so more positive boost for Nifty.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on July 28, 2022:
Today on 28th July 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 101 Point HIGHER move at around 7:23 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react POSITIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a probably POSITIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 28 JULY 2022:
S&P 500: 102.56 (+2.62%)
NASDAQ: 514.27 (+4.26%)
Dow Jones: 436.37 (+1.37%)
Nikkei: 27.26 (+0.1%)
World markets are cheering support for Nifty and beginning a new level of Bull Run from here. US markets show the highest gains pushing the world markets further UP.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 16600, 16514, 16500, 16420
Nifty Resistances: 16695, 16700, 16766, 16796, 16800
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Deep Analysis of Nifty for 28th July 2022 Conclusion:
- We now have deep support from world markets which help scale Indices higher.
- Deep support from technical analysis proves a point that highs are inevitable today.
- Mind you, not all the highs stay higher, there is a possibility once we hit 16766 levels, we may see negativity.
- Its also proven that directional movement support and resistance matter a lot for Nifty. Since the directional movement indicator is at support, we will definitely see a positive move.
- Good support always drives the market. 16420 levels are such an inspiration. Just like chili powder doesn’t have to be inside the nose to be hot, support is not required to be touched to show support.
- This drives the market hotter and more money flows and extends the rally.
MUST-READ: Can Day Trading Make You Rich For an Exhilarated Excuse Free Life?
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today is slightly POSITIVE.
Please let me know your thoughts about today’s deep analysis of Nifty in the COMMENTS below.
Follow me on Facebook and Youtube.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!