Nifty Pre Open Future shows that Nifty scaled its highest ever in Life yesterday.
18529.7 the highest nifty has ever scaled was achieved in wee hours of the close of the market.
Let’s look at business news for today.
1) Nifty Pre Open Future for 25 November 2022
- Nifty’s highest ever is scaled.
- Sensex at an all-time high.
- Ride the wave till it turns shady.
- Directional movement indicator has turned positive.
- The resistance has been scaled and closed above.
- So what should you do now?
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 25th November 2022:
Today on 25th November 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 34 Points LOWER move at around 7:49 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react NEGATIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a NEGATIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 25th Nov 2022:
S&P 500: 23.7 (+0.59%)
NASDAQ: 113.88 (+0.97%)
Dow Jones: 95.96 (+0.28%)
Nikkei: 79.98 (-0.26%)
Whole world markets are rejoiced yesterday due to the FED easing.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18296, 18376, 18410
Nifty Resistances: , 18499, 18529, 18599
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nifty Pre Open Future for 25 November 2022 Conclusion
- Previous resistance is now supported.
- When the market turns, the market rides its own way!
- The trend is riding higher, but still, the trend line is below.
- The next resistance is at 18529 levels, once crossed 18599 is the only high.
- Bollinger bands are expanding, meaning more broader signs of highs are possible.
All in all, today Nifty will see some negativity as per Asian markets.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today is POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!