Pre Open Market Today seems spooked by the crisis of Covid.
Yes, COVID is back in all its glory! Masks are back, restrictions are back and the markets are jerked!
1) Nifty Pre Open Market Today for 23rd December 2022
- No support can stop the fears of covid!
- China is at the peak of coronavirus and it’s spooking the markets pretty hard!
- Though markets recovered from the lows of the markets yesterday, the covid scare is dragging it down.
- When the technicals are just right, the news drags the markets down!
- When the markets go up, it has to come down.
- Yesterday’s support pushed the market about 80 points higher to close.
- 18097 support lent its hand to elevate the market’s status!
- Now it’s imperative that 18000 will act as huge support.
- New support of Bollinger band too will act as a support.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 23rd December 2022:
Today on 23rd December 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 75 Points LOWER move at around 7:43 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react NEGATIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a NEGATIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 23rd Dec 2022:
S&P 500: 56.07 (-1.45%)
NASDAQ: 279.74 (-2.49%)
Dow Jones: 348.05 (-1.09%)
Nikkei: 299.31 (-1.13%)
US markets were outright negative with over a 1% fall in yesterday’s market.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18097, 18000, 17948
Nifty Resistances: 18159, 18200, 18269, 18411, 18428, 18611
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nifty Pre Open Market Today for 23rd Dec 2022 Conclusion
- True to its word directional movement indicator has dragged the market to a crater.
- Covid fears spook the market to give up the gears and fall into tears.
- 18097 support is holding just like a fort but can’t say it won’t fall short.
- Nifty is seeing dicey moves down south and no more pricey!
- 17969 – 17948 to act as huge support and will kind of act like a SPORT!
All in all, today Nifty will see some NEGATIVE moves backed by the US market’s huge DOWN TICK.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start NEGATIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!