Today Nifty Pre Opening may drive you crazy!
One day you will find the market crazily higher! Another day, lower!
1) Nifty Pre Opening for 15 Dec 2022:
- Yesterday was a flying Doji.
- This means the Nifty opened and closed and high and low were almost equal!
- Such outcomes of the market scares me!
- Though resistance has been pierced and opened and closed higher, the Doji is a scary sign.
- Doji is a result of the equal strength of bulls and bears.
- Usually after a doji, the markets starts moving in one direction, very fast!
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 15th December 2022:
Today on 15th December 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 58 Points LOWER move at around 7:27 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react NEGATIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a NEGATIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 15th Dec 2022:
S&P 500: 24.31 (-0.6%)
NASDAQ: 93.28 (-0.79%)
Dow Jones: 142.29 (-0.42%)
Nikkei: 69.67 (-0.25%)
Negative US markets are driving Asian markets negatively too.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18610, 18528, 18500, 18432, 18410, 18400
Nifty Resistances: 18664, 18728
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nifty Pre Opening for 15 Dec 2022 Conclusion:
- Look at the DOJI, flying! It’s scary as killing!
- Directional Movement Indicator is Higher, meaning our stocks can have a jetpack flyer!
- Previous resistance of 18610 will now be a support, this will help the market not to deport.
- Bollinger band has contracted, which means the highs cannot be expanded.
- The trend is intact, however, the highs and lows will have an impact.
All in all, today Nifty will see some POSITIVE moves backed by the Asian market’s and US market’s UP TICK.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!