Nse India Pre Open for 28th December 2022.
Holly Molly, Now SGX NIfty is down again!
Watch NSE India Pre Open Analysis on Video:
1) Nse India Pre Open for 28th December 2022
- In the pre-open video yesterday, I asked you to BRACE YOUR Self.
- The reason is visible today.
- Again the market is going to have turbulence and swing down!
- So the plane of the market is not straight UP, it goes down, and when it drops, it’s like a Nagasaki Bomb!
- I’d also given the level of 18159 where you’ll get the closing above, then the markets have the backing of Bulls and further UPside is possible.
- We aren’t above this level yet!
- So we’ve to see the fall evident.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 28th December 2022:
Today on 28th December 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 76 Points LOWER move at around 7:12 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react NEGATIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a NEGATIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 28th Dec 2022:
S&P 500: 15.55 (-0.4%)
NASDAQ: 162.93 (-1.48%)
Dow Jones: 32.63 (+0.11%)
Nikkei: 158.17 (+0.6%)
US markets were negative yesterday which is a reason for today’s Singapore nifty loss.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18100, 18070, 17816, 17637,
Nifty Resistances: 18159, 18200, 18269, 18411, 18428, 18611
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nse India Pre Open for 28th December 2022 Conclusion
- The new normal of NSE India pre-open is Ups and Downs, and Hope In.
- This clean chart shows the chant of Fib Retracement’s growing plant!
- The Directional Movement indicator rose its head, but alas, seems today we may put it to BED!
- Support is dear, but resistance is the biggest fear!
- 18159 and above closing will have BULLS Relaxing and your money growing!
All in all, today Nifty will see some NEGATIVE moves in the beginning, and more selling may be seen later.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start NEGATIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!