Nse India Pre Open Market is Friggin Bleak with a Losing Streak!
Nse India Pre Open Market for 2nd Jan 2022 shows Bears are on 6th Gears to give Stares if Bulls Can Dare!
Nifty Pre Open on Video for 2nd January 2023:
1) Nse India Pre Open Market for 2nd Jan 2022
- Nse India Pre Open Market is showing signs of fall.
- The Nifty streak is all downer for a streak of losses.
- Though the highs and lows are common, a huge fall from the highs on Friday, shackled the support.
- 18159 was a great support, which got torn into pieces.
- The bears are in full gear, to dig into supports and destroy them.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 2nd January 2023:
Today on 2nd Jan 2023 SGX Nifty is showing a 42 Points Lower move at around 7:15 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react NEGATIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a NEGATIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 2nd Jan 2023:
S&P 500: 9.78 (-0.25%)
NASDAQ: 11.29 (-0.1%)
Dow Jones: 73.55 (-0.22%)
Nikkei: 0.83 (+0.00%)
Though US markets were not hugely negaitve on friday, but none of Indian markets are positive. So we don’t see the push for Indian markets any which ways.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18100, 18070, 17816, 17637,
Nifty Resistances: 18159, 18200, 18269, 18411, 18428, 18611
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nse India Pre Open Market for 2nd Jan 2022
- Nse India Pre Open Market has a bleak start as SGX has a losing streak.
- Though the great support at 18070 levels are still not cracked, the bears resistance is full backed.
- Bear piercing candle shows negativity in price action, which creates support suction!
- Nifty may touch the bollinger bands again, as bears are back with full brain!
- Rinse and repeat of highs and lows is what is here to shows.
All in all, today Nifty will see some NEGATIVE moves in the beginning and may scale more highs later.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start NEGATIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!