Nse Pre Open Market Data shows light at the end of the tunnel.
US markets are a bit supportive and show some positive moves.
Watch Nse Pre Open Market Data on Video:
1) Nse Pre Open Market Data for 5th Jan 2023
- Nifty is in a critical support zone.
- More breaches will lead to bloodshed!
- US markets and Asian markets are showing good support.
- Negative and Positive Trend lines coincide to form a support and resistance blanket, not letting nifty move.
- Supports are lesser and resistances are everywhere in Nifty currently.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 5th January 2023:
Today on 5th Jan 2023 SGX Nifty is showing a 31 Points Lower move at around 7:50 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react NEGATIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a NEGATIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 5th Jan 2023:
S&P 500: 28.85 (+0.75%)
NASDAQ: 52.46 (+0.48%)
Dow Jones: 133.4 (+0.4%)
Nikkei: 79.91 (+0.31%)
US and Japanese markets are slightly positive supporting SGX Nifty and Indian markets.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18070, 17816, 17637,
Nifty Resistances: 18159, 18100, 18200, 18269, 18411, 18428, 18611
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nse Pre Open Market Data for 5th Jan 2023
- Trend lines are converging for support less chances of south side deport.
- Support zone around 18070 levels are good levels for Nifty to be grown!
- World markets are of little push to make Nifty a big BUSH!
- The directional movement indicator is drop dead showing nifty’s highs are just later!
- Supports are lesser and resistance is growing to be presser!
All in all, today Nifty will see some POSITIVE moves in the beginning and may scale to resistance levels today.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!