Pre Open Market Nse Today for 9th Jan 2023 is a treat for Bulls!
After 3 nasty sessions, markets are about to snap the losing streak!
1) Pre Open Market Nse Today for 9th Jan 2023
- The losing streak is probably done!
- Nifty reached the lows of Bollinger Band.
- Nifty from the support lows of 17816, we saw a recovery up.
- New calling for Nifty is probably on the higher side at least for today.
- The trendline on the lower side, Bollinger band, and Fibonacci retracement all are supports on Friday.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 9th January 2023:
Today on 9th Jan 2023 SGX Nifty is showing a 129 Point HIGHER move at around 7:30 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react POSITIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a POSITIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 9th Jan 2023:
S&P 500: 86.98 (+2.28%)
NASDAQ: 299.14 (+2.28%)
Dow Jones: 700.53 (+2.13%)
Nikkei: 153.05 (+0.59%)
US markets fall more than 1% meaning the markets are crazily resisting the hike of markets.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 17816, 17737
Nifty Resistances: 17866, 17970, 18000, 18068, 18124, 18159, 18206
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Pre Open Market Nse Today for 9th Jan 2023 Conclusion:
- The support from Bollinger band, Fibonacci, and trend line all act as a new Northside passport.
- The directional movement indicator is near the 10 levels showing the market would go up like the terminator!
- US markets were up and beyond 2% higher showing that the new king is the buyer.
- 3 support levels converge to form a triangle meaning no one can stop the bull’s kingly Emerge.
All in all, today Nifty will see some POSITIVE moves in the beginning and may scale to resistance levels today.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!