The nifty trend today depends solely on crossing the levels of 18410.
Nifty is at the top of the charts of Bollinger Bands and is vulnerable to a steep fall as global markets are starting to fall.
1) Nifty trend today for 15th November 2022:
- 18096 was the previous top Nifty had scaled up too. So the peak is already crossed now.
- Drawing a Fibonacci retracement from the previous high to the low suggests that the market is currently at the -23.6 level of the market.
- When the market peaks, the global markets also start to fall, just like today.
- There is internal tension over oil buying from Russia and USA seems to be red-eyed about India, which is causing some tensions verbally against India.
- If 18410 on Nifty is not taken, we’ll slide down.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 15th November 2022:
Today on 15th November 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 50 Points HIGHER move at around 7:54 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react POSITIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a POSITIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 15th Nov 2022:
S&P 500: 35.66 (-0.89%)
NASDAQ: 116.07 (-0.98%)
Dow Jones: 211.16 (-0.63%)
Nikkei: 33.33 (0.11%)
Though markets yesterday were not great, we see some positivity in the global markets today. Which is sign of more UP moves.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18296, 18200, 18100
Nifty Resistances: 18375, 18410, 18499
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nifty Trend today conclusion for 15th Nov 22:
- Though we see a negative market around the world, we see Nifty’s trend is intact.
- Now that we see a great inflow of money into Indian markets, the emerging market trend.
- We are at the peak but we are at the high-making trajectory too.
- It seems like SGX Nifty is showing signs of hiking and Nifty may cross the crucial 18410 levels soon.
- All in all, we still have the room till 18410 to fall off the cliff.
All in all, today Nifty will see some probable positive moves.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today is POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!