NSE Pre Open Price Analysis for 14 Feb 23 will show you how important profits can be made with support and resistance.
Let’s now look at the nse pre open price analysis to see if it makes sense.
1) Nse Pre Open Price Analysis for 14 Feb 23:
- Nifty is having a very great resistance at 20-day EMA.
- Nifty support Hangs at 17777 levels, this is a great level for buying.
- US markets have been very positive yesterday which means that we will have a good positive open.
- SGX Nifty is also showing positive moves.
- So the great strong support at 17777 will hold today and move upwards from here.
- Yesterday Nifty give up the positivity of the positive trend line.
- Since yesterday Nifty had a great down move, We will see that the market will have to retest the support at 17777.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 14th February 2023:
Today on 14th Feb 2023 SGX Nifty is showing a 24 Points HIGHER move at around 7:15 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react POSITIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a POSITIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 14th Feb 2023:
S&P 500: 46.85 (+1.15%)
NASDAQ: 197.4 (+1.6%)
Dow Jones: 376.66 (+1.11%)
Nikkei: 160.68 (+0.59%)
US markets are GREATLY positive at the close and supporting Asian markets and in fact Indian markets.
So SGX Nifty is positive.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 17777, 17680, 17653
Nifty Resistances: 17800, 17865, 17944, 18017, 18072
GOOD READ: How Insurance Works in India to Save You From Financial Hassles?
5) Nse Pre Open Price Analysis for 14 Feb 23 Conclusion:
- The nifty trend is a bit stuck because of the 20-day EMA.
- Tho the US markets are helping, Indian markets are not able to push upwards.
- Today supported 17777 will propel the market higher.
- Though we push upwards 17855 is still resistance.
- Today’s up more will be defined by the support and in between the resistance.
All in all, today Nifty will see some POSITIVE moves in the beginning and may scale to RESISTANCE levels today.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!