Pre Nifty Spot Analysis for 27 Dec 2022 shows a bounce from the Bollinger Band Lows.
So is it the beginning of a Positive trend?
Pre Nifty Spot Analysis on a Video. Watch gist now:
1) Pre Nifty Spot Analysis for 27 Dec 2022
- This is a pretty pleasing chart, isn’t it?
- Since Nifty did close lower, we could draw a Fibonacci retracement from the lowest to the recent highest.
- Though Nifty spent 200 points higher, this is not the start of a trend.
- As the market hols the support of 17816 levels, there is still a possible down slide.
- You may currently see that 18068 levels a previous support is now a resistance.
- Nifty tried piercing it, in yesterday’s session but couldn’t hold up!
- Until a closure above 18159 levels, the market can still slide south.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 27th December 2022:
Today on 27th December 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 45 Points HIGHER move at around 7:21 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react POSITIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a POSITIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 27th Dec 2022:
S&P 500: 22.43 (+0.59%)
NASDAQ: 29.3 (+0.27%)
Dow Jones: 176.44 (+0.53%)
US markets were slightly positive across the board yesterday which is a reason for today’s Singapore nifty gains.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 17816, 17637,
Nifty Resistances: 18068, 18097,18159, 18200, 18269, 18411, 18428, 18611
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Pre Nifty Spot Analysis for 27 Dec 2022 Conclusion
- Nifty is pretty exclusive to the fact that supports are definitely conclusive.
- The directional movement indicator is pretty damn down, which is nothing to frown!
- 18068 Resistance is pretty hard on Nifty with its persistence!
- The chart looks great with lesser closing/opening candle intrusions to draw conclusions!
- Bollinger Band has lent its great support HAND to show the BRAND is not built with SAND!
All in all, today Nifty will see some POSITIVE moves in the beginning and more selling may be seen later.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!