Stock Market Pre Open Show More Predictive Positivity Technically.
Nifty pre-open will see technically strong backing today for Nifty to move higher.
Watch Nifty Pre Open Analysis on Video:
1) Stock Market Pre Open for 13 Jan 2023
- The lower trend line of nifty is actually showing great support for the market.
- 20 day EMA continues to be a great resistance.
- Now that we have actually tested 17816 levels multiple Times, this support is probably giving up. We moved more lower than 17816 levels in yesterday’s session.
- The next level of support is seen at 17699 levels.
- The resistance is literally a lot.
- The MACD has actually literally fallen down and is continuing to show no Momentum for the market to move UP.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 13th January 2023:
Today on 13th Jan 2023 SGX Nifty is showing a 39 Point HIGHER move at around 7:21 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react POSITIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a POSITIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 13th Jan 2023:
S&P 500: 13.56 (+0.34%)
NASDAQ: 57.09 (+0.5%)
Dow Jones: 216.96 (+0.64%)
Nikkei: 324.91 (-1.23%)
US markets were higher. So Indian markets may take positive cues today.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 17816, 17737, 17699
Nifty Resistances: 17899, 18068, 18124, 18159, 18206
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Stock Market Pre Open for 13 Jan 2023 Conclusion:
- Nifty is literally out of the Fly Zone, the ticket to North is currently Blown!
- Nifty is actually following the negative trend line because Nifty’s health is not that fine.
- As of now, Fibonacci retracement is a great support, this shows that bulls are a great sport.
- Support levels are ready to give up because it is showing multiple tabs in the same cup!
- Nifty has great support at 17816, which is literally building Nifty bricks.
All in all, today Nifty will see some POSITIVE moves in the beginning and may scale to resistance levels today.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!