Nifty Technical Analysis shows that hit a very significant median line of Bollinger Bands.
Touching the median is not exciting. Its the retracement from there which is.
Watch the Gist of Nifty Technical Analysis on Video:
1) Nifty Technical Analysis for 13th Dec 2022:
- The support of Bollinger Band median was the support.
- I’ve shown the exact support level in support of yesterday’s analysis.
- Truly now that the market has rebounded from the support, it’s more likely to go up.
- Though the Nifty went up, the directional indicator shows down. These are negative signs.
- Yesterday was a double support hold-up.
2) SGX Nifty Trend for Today on 13th December 2022:
Today on 13th December 2022 SGX Nifty is showing a 25 Points HIGHER move at around 7:12 AM when I am writing this article.
SGX Nifty Trend on the Live Chart denotes that the Indian Markets will react POSITIVE.
So Indian markets especially Nifty Trend Today would have a POSITIVE start.
3) World Market Analysis for 13th Dec 2022:
S&P 500: 56.28 (+1.43%)
NASDAQ: 143.11 (+1.24%)
Dow Jones: 528.57 (+1.28%)
Nikkei: 87.51 (+0.31%)
US markets have pumped up in excess of 1% across all the indices. But Asian markets are not hyper-positive.
This is the decoupling effect of the western world’s influence in Asian markets.
4) Nifty Supports and Resistances:
Nifty Supports: 18432, 18410, 18400, 18346, 18296,18200
Nifty Resistances: 18500, 18534, 18610, 18678
GOOD READ: How To Choose The Best Option Strike Price For Landmark Success?
5) Nifty Technical Analysis for 13th Dec 2022 Conclusion:
- Nifty Technical Analysis has now recovered from the Paralysis.
- The lows may be over and the highs are probably HYPER!
- The support at 18346 has not let Nifty Deport.
- The directional indicator shows the sign of a dipping helicopter!
- The low of the market seems to be a gradual fall of Snow!
- Fibonacci Extention at 1.236 shows the support intention.
All in all, today Nifty will see some SLIGHT POSITIVE moves backed by the Asian market’s and US market’s UP TICK.
Considering the trends globally and Technical Analysis Nifty Trend Today will start POSITIVE.
Happy Trading and Happy Money Making!